There are many answers. Most importantly, parents should use them randomly and frequently.
Before you buy drug test cups along with home drug test kit, parents should have in-depth conversations with their children regarding popular drugs, their effects, and point out some of the disturbing drug trends occurring in America today.
“Point out cases of teen and youth substance abuse in your own backyard,” says America’s Parenting Coach Tim Chapman. “Let them know that there are other kids out there, in the same community who thought they were invincible.”
Across the country, more groups are coming together to remember teens and young adults who died from using drugs. Those groups raise awareness for the ones lost to drug use.
Heroin and pill abuse continue to skyrocket. Several users of pill-using have morphed into heroin use, because of the price and the potency of the drug.
Users are skipping paying $20 to $80 per pill of a powerful painkiller, and instead, they are buying heroin for $12 a balloon.
Where can people buy Teensavers Home Drug Test Kits?
- Teensavers Home Drug Test Kits are sold online through Walgreens pharmacy.
- You can buy 1 one panel drug for marijuana
- A 3-panel test screens for cocaine, methamphetamine, and marijuana.
- A 5-panel screens for the three mentioned drugs plus opiates and oxycodone.
- A 7-panel tests for the five drugs mentioned above plus ecstasy and benzodiazepines.
- A 12-panel screen for the above seven drugs plus Amphetamines, tricyclic anti-depressants, methadone, barbiturates, and PCP.
The holidays are a popular time for teens and young adults to abuse drugs, as they are out of school, and maybe coping with issues that result in substance abuse.
You never can be sure if your child is using drugs, but home drug testing can zero in on the use.